[Classiccity-pm] Thursday meeting

Shawn Boyette mdxi at collapsar.net
Mon Dec 15 20:19:52 CST 2003

On Mon, Dec 15, 2003 at 04:25:46PM -0500, Darrell Golliher wrote:

>   The agenda is still wide open for this Thursday's meeting.  If
>   you've got something you'd like to share with the group, please go
>   to the wiki and put yourself on the agenda.

I don't have enough for a full-on lecture or demo, but I've been
working heavilly with Unicode lately and would be happy to share some
of the little things i've (painfully) learned, if anyone would be
interested. None of my circle of online coding buddies had any
experience with it, so I got to be the guinea pig.

--
Shawn Boyette
mdxi at collapsar.net