[Classiccity-pm] Thursday meeting

Darrell Golliher darrell at golliher.net
Mon Dec 15 15:25:46 CST 2003

  The agenda is still wide open for this Thursday's meeting.  If
  you've got something you'd like to share with the group, please go
  to the wiki and put yourself on the agenda.

  I could use a volunteer or two to bring drinks and a snack.  There's
  a place for that on the wiki too.

  http://classiccity.pm.org/null?FourthMeeting

  In other news...

  O'Reilly sent us two books. The latest edition of the "Perl Cookbook"
  and "Learning Perl Objects, References & Modules". Leslie has offerend
  to review the 34d editon of "Learning Perl" if I can obtain it for
  her. Since I haven't be able to pull that off yet, I suggest we give
  her first pick, then give away the other book as a door prize.

  See you Thursday,

-Darrell Golliher