[Cincinnati-pm] January cinci.pm - January 17th

Jon Gentle atrodo at atrodo.org
Mon Jan 8 20:08:46 PST 2024

Happy New Year,

Next week we will be once again meeting for cinci.pm. As I mentioned
in December, I'm thinking that we can meet in person someplace for
dinner. I am open to suggestions of locations, and even times if you
would like to join but can't on a Wednesday. I am leaning towards
someplace near Rookwood, not too far from where we would meet
pre-pandemic, but I am open to further suggestions of areas of town.
Unfortunately, the coffers are a bit non-existent so I will keep that
in mind during location selection. Please let me know your suggestion
in the next couple days, I want to have the exact details nailed down
by Thursday or Friday.

Details:
* What: cinci.pm in person!
* When: Tentatively Wednesday, January 17th @ 7:00