[Cincinnati-pm] cinci.pm - Sept 10th (Thursday)

Ernst, Kevin Kevin.Ernst at cchmc.org
Fri Sep 11 21:42:06 PDT 2020

Guys, I have all the stuff up from the meeting up here:

     https://github.com/ernstki/perfect-perl-clis

The transcript from chat (cleaned up, with hyperlinks added) is here:

https://github.com/ernstki/perfect-perl-clis/blob/master/transcript/20200910.md

Much more in-depth (Python-oriented) Unix philosophy slides I mentioned
are here:

     https://ernstki.github.io/terrific-terminal-apps-python

My favorite slide is this one, a 1982 video of Bell Labs people
explaining pipes:

     https://ernstki.github.io/terrific-terminal-apps-python/#52

Have a great weekend!

—Kevin