[Cincinnati-pm] August Virtual cinci.pm

Jon Gentle atrodo at atrodo.org
Fri Sep 4 09:04:40 PDT 2020

Hi Chris,

Unfortunately, I'm unable to host on Wednesdays in September and
October. I'm open to another day of the week if that works better for
others though. As for using Discord, we can talk about it and maybe
test it after the presentation, but for this month I'm planning on
using Google Meet again since it's a usable solution even if it's not
ideal.

-Jon Gentle