[Cincinnati-pm] November Virtual cinci.pm - Nov 18th

Jon Gentle atrodo at atrodo.org
Tue Nov 17 11:39:42 PST 2020

Good afternoon,

Just wanted to do a quick reminder that we are meeting tomorrow once
again to talk about perl. This month we're going to take it easy and
we'll have an open-ended, round table style discussion about anything
perl related. So bring your perl questions or thoughts tomorrow and
we'll have a good time. Hope to talk to you tomorrow.