[Cincinnati-pm] June cinci.pm

Jon Gentle atrodo at atrodo.org
Wed Jun 10 08:53:46 PDT 2020

Good Morning,

I've gone ahead and scheduled a virtual cinci.pm for next Wednesday,
June 17th. Chris Wagner has volunteered to give a presentation on the
feature pragma. Once again, we'll use the below Google Meet room.
We'll start at 7:00pm, but I'll open up the Google Meet room up about
6:45pm. Hope to see you then.

Details:
* What: The feature pragma
* When: Wednesday, June 17th @ 7:00pm