[Cincinnati-pm] cinci.pm - May 8th

Jon Gentle atrodo at atrodo.org
Fri May 3 07:23:22 PDT 2019

Good Morning,

After a small hiatus, we will be hosting cinci.pm again this
Wednesday, May 8th. I am planning on giving a simple talk about
Inline::C and x86 SIMD instructions.

I will also be hosting a small administrative meeting before cinci.pm
at 6:00pm. During this I will outlining my current ideas and gather
input on changes to the cinci.pm format. This meeting is open to
everyone so feel free to come a little early and chat.

Finally, I have prepared a quick 5 question survey about cinci.pm. I
would like to invite everyone to take a couple minutes and complete
it, especially if you do not attend cinci.pm on a regular basis. This
will help me know how I can improve cinci.pm to enable more people to
attend.

The link to the survey is: https://forms.gle/n5RGmXTkr9zmcg18A

Details:
* What: Inline::C and SIMD