[Cincinnati-pm] cinci.pm - August 14th

Jon Gentle atrodo at atrodo.org
Fri Aug 9 11:49:49 PDT 2019

Good Afternoon,

We are hosting cinci.pm next Wednesday. The plan is to discuss
interesting solutions to complex problems that are entertaining or
interesting. Or put more bluntly, if it's stupid but works it's not
stupid. I hope to see everyone there.

Details:
* What: Creative Solutions to Problems discussion
* When: Wednesday, August 14th; Food @ 6:30pm, Discussion @ 7:00pm to 8:00p
* Where: Vector Solutions @ 2135 Dana Ave, Suite 300
* Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/Cincinnati-Perl-Mongers-Meetup/events/swtwmpyzlbsb