[Cincinnati-pm] October 21st - Back to the future at cinci.pm

Jon Gentle atrodo at atrodo.org
Tue Oct 20 17:59:07 PDT 2015

Good evening!

Tomorrow night we're going to be meeting at Scenario Learning for the
October Edition of cinci.pm.  This month, since tomorrow is Back to
the Future day, we're going to be a little more relaxed than usual and
not have a presentation. Instead, in hour of not having flying cars or
hover boards, we're going to have a nice round table discussion about
where we think perl and technology will be in general in 30 years.
Should be fun, so I hope to see you there.

Details, back from the future
* Who: Everyone, especially Doc Brown if he's available
* What: Back to the perl
* When: Wednesday, October 21st: Food @6:30, we'll start talking around 7:00.
* Where: Scenario Learning @ 2135 Dana Ave suite 300
* Meetup: http://meetu.ps/2PQ0SS