[Cincinnati-pm] September 17th - cinci.pm meeting for September

Jon Gentle atrodo at atrodo.org
Wed Sep 17 07:23:30 PDT 2014

Good morning!

I'd like to take a couple minutes to remind everyone that tonight is
cinci.pm.  We'll be starting at 6:30 with food and silverdirk from irc
will be giving a presentation on perl testing around 7:00.  As usual,
if the doors arn't open when you arrive, please text or call me at
301-0566 and I'll make sure someone lets you in.  See you there.