[Cincinnati-pm] [CHP] Re: perl?

Brent Hill brent.b.hill at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 16:41:20 PST 2012

Marc,
That is a great idea. I would like to get epic setup for Perl like you were
telling me about.

I hadn't thought about archiving anything but that sounds like a good idea
also. We could add them as pages to the pm.org site or set up a blog
somewhere. I'll check on how much space pm.org will let us use.