[PerlChina] abs-guide and perl VM

purl lamp lamp.purl at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 22:16:23 PDT 2008

abs-guide is recommended reading material for us.
ref the new script package named ubuntu-vm-builder,
think we can get some hints about why we shall program :D

why not build yourself a perl VM inside your USB disk?
always keep those so called programmer some degree of surprise :)

when fayland's SMTP::TLS module get into debian/ubuntu repository,
we will get some interesting mail blogging VM via gmail.
yes, he is really a chinese perl guy we feel pride about.