[Chicago-talk] Alpine Linux distribution

Sean Blanton sean at blanton.com
Mon Sep 26 09:47:51 PDT 2022

Thanks! That's very informative! I will echo that keeping container sizes
small and cleaning up old, cached versions of containers and images is one
of the maintenance items you have to deal with when doing container
development. It's easier than ordering new hardware, though!

Regards,
Sean

Sean Blanton
sean at blanton.com