[Chicago-talk] silent of late - PulseChain

Jay S me at heyjay.com
Fri Jun 18 12:13:30 PDT 2021

Hi, Luni & Perl groups (cross-posting because I figure there are some in
one group and not the other) - I hope that's OK.
I've been monkeying around in crypto for years now - and have the battle
scars to prove it.

Given crypto is the newest tech I thought there might be others in these
groups like me - so wanted to mention: I'm pretty active in the Telegram
group for PulseChain. So much so, I wrote an FAQ. I think it's a pretty
cool crypto project and thought others might be interested. But as they say
DYOR (do your own research). If you read the FAQ and have questions, I'm
happy to answer here or offline.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_CijmpIlUrlOib0ueTvc8xhh6gBplI1xri1er06iYxI/edit?ts=60c8bd88

Love Jay
It's sad things are so quiet