[Chicago-talk] Decision tree code

J L joel.limardo at forwardphase.com
Sat Feb 6 07:24:24 PST 2021

There is a system written in Lisp called Tmycin (
https://www.cs.utexas.edu/users/novak/tmycin.html) that does something
similar to what you seem to be describing. There should also be a Lisp
interpreter in CPAN (for example
https://metacpan.org/pod/Language::LispPerl).

All this should be a good starting point even if you decide that it does
not meet your needs. This type of exploration helps you to be able to
tighten up your real requirements and spend less time on areas that would
be nice to have but will not contribute to solving your 'at hand' issue. It
should become a habit.