[Chicago-talk] Chicago-pm Meetup group is expiring and will be removed in 48 hours

Richard Reina richard at rushlogistics.com
Thu Aug 12 07:21:06 PDT 2021

I will pay $40 if people will contribute for the rest. I can send money via PayPal --sorry still not really using Venmo.

Richard

On Thu, 12 Aug 2021 09:02:12 -0500, Mike Fragassi <mikefrag at gmail.com> wrote:

$11.54 for 6 months if paid in advance, for a total of $69.24.

That's not *that* much, however, it's not like we've been using Meetup at all. Other groups have been active there but not us.