[Chicago-talk] Ovious question

Shawn Carroll shawn.c.carroll at gmail.com
Wed May 20 06:52:11 PDT 2020

No I'm not using Raku. I'm bitter about the language to be honest. I feel
that it's extended gestation contributed to the stagnation of Perl5 and
it's fall from grace. At $work, we have decided to do no new development in
perl and actively migrate away from it. We were having problems finding
candidates that knew perl well enough. The recent college grads we've
interviewed didn't know perl at all.

So, no I'm not doing anything in Raku.

shawn.c.carroll at gmail.com
Software Engineer