[Chicago-talk] Virtual Perl Mongers meeting?

David Mertens dcmertens.perl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 17:33:38 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

I moved away from Chicago a long time ago and haven't managed to find
another PM group. With the pandemic it seems that folks are meeting online.
Is there any interest in trying this with Chicago.PM? I realize that this
month may not be the month to do it (since we have the Perl conference
coming up) but I would be delighted if I could join in upcoming meetings. I
would even be open to helping organize, if need be. Of course, the nice
thing about virtual meetings is we could invite anyone from anywhere, as
long as the timing works out. :)

Thoughts?
David