[Chicago-talk] Reminder: Chicago.pm meeting tomorrow!

David Mertens dcmertens.perl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 06:39:25 PDT 2020

I've posted my slides on my Google drive here
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_Z7D9nnsoTAztFaGyVLX4LggUgpR8z3Z/view?usp=sharing>.
I'm afraid they don't tell the talk very well. The first half, focusing on
my research, is pretty much all pictures. The second half contains quite a
bit more text, but may not be enough to follow the ideas clearly.

David