[Chicago-talk] Use of uninitialized value in printf

Alan Mead amead at alanmead.org
Thu Aug 20 07:47:39 PDT 2020

On 8/20/2020 2:13 AM, Shlomi Fish wrote:
> Also note that there are bindings to GNU R:

I'm temporarily confined to v5.10.1 and it doesn't seem to have
defined-or, but I'll try your other suggestions, and bindings to R is a
very good idea that I'd not considered. Thanks!

-Alan

--

Alan D. Mead, Ph.D.
President, Talent Algorithms Inc.

science + technology = better workers

http://www.alanmead.org

Acton's dictate: Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts
absolutely. Great men are almost always bad men, even when they exercise
influence and not authority.