[Chicago-talk] Putting together a few short talks for August?

David Mertens dcmertens.perl at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 11:25:27 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

Ray Mannarelli has expressed interest in giving a short talk at our next
meeting. If there are others who would like to give a short talk, we might
be able to put two or three of those together for our next meeting.

And by the way, we haven't set a date for the next meeting because I
haven't lined up speakers. So if we can find another speaker to join Ray,
then we can find a time that'll work and put the gears in motion.

Any takers?
David