[Chicago-talk] perl Term::ANSIColor not working on Raspberry Pi Console

Richard Reina gatorreina at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 08:21:29 PDT 2018

use Term::ANSIColor;print color("blink bold red"), "TEST\n";print
color("reset");

The above code has worked for eons on whatever linux console I have used it
on. However, I when I try it on a Raspberry Pi console (not Xwindows)
running Raspbian Stretch it simply colors the text red but does not blink.
Anyone have any ideas as to how I can get this to work? I am willing to
install a different linux console/frame buffer if such a thing is possible
and needed.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks