[Chicago-talk] Speakers Needed

Doug Bell madcityzen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 21:41:58 PDT 2017

We need some speakers starting with our April 27 meeting. Anyone who's willing to stand in front of a room (or sit at a table) and talk about a topic related to software development is welcome to volunteer! It's been an especially long time since we've done a lot of essential Perl topics like object-oriented Perl, Perl one-liners, and working with references. You can talk for as little as 20 minutes on a neat trick or module that really helped you, or you can give an hour-long introduction to a topic. For a wide range of potential topics, see: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FLJS2xUA4K1eMDL7kCUbY__zWuN62nRgorGxf4AOsK4/edit#heading=h.qxraadgh4vb4 <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FLJS2xUA4K1eMDL7kCUbY__zWuN62nRgorGxf4AOsK4/edit#heading=h.qxraadgh4vb4>

Anyone interested in giving a talk should e-mail me at madcityzen at gmail.com <mailto:madcityzen at gmail.com>.

Thanks for volunteering!

Doug Bell
madcityzen at gmail.com