[Chicago-talk] Jan Henning Thorsen visits Chicago.pm

Joel Berger joel.a.berger at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 09:46:07 PDT 2016

(reposted from Meetup)

Hi Everyone,

At this month's office hours (
http://www.meetup.com/ChicagoPM/events/231593947/) we will be joined by a
special guest: fellow Mojolicious core developer Jan Henning Thorsen (
http://thorsen.pm/) will be in town and will come by our meeting to hang
out.

Along with his work on the Mojolicious core team, Jan Henning is the author
of such modules as Mojo::Redis2, (co-author of) Convos, Swagger2 and
several others. He will be happy to chat about those modules or other Perl
and even non-Perl topics I'm sure.

Please RSVP so we know how much food to order. Our hosts ServerCentral are
kind enough to provide food but I don't want to waste any so I usually
order based on the RSVP.

Hope to see you on Thursday Night!

Joel Berger