[Chicago-talk] Perl Mail Client recomendations sought

richard at rushlogistics.com richard at rushlogistics.com
Fri Jan 8 06:20:00 PST 2016

I am currenly receiving and sending a very low volume of emails (sending with via scripts with Mail::Message) to and from a my digitalocean sight. Right now my method for checking my emails to this sight is ls -lt /var/mail and then purusing through which ever file has new mail. This barebones setup was the result of me follwing a digitalocean tutorial to setup up postfix and sendmail. I know next to nothing about mail servers and was wondering if someone could recommend a solution that will make it a bit easier to respond to emails sent to the domain. Looking for something with a not steep learning curve.   Is there any such perl module that can help? Doesn't have to be something super comprehensive just something to get me out of the dark ages.

Thanks