[Chicago-talk] Looking for a Perl 6 talk

Doug Bell madcityzen at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 15:44:00 PST 2016

I'm also only partially following Perl 6 (was hard keeping up enthusiasm after the first 5 years), but I'd be willing to take a few weeks to refresh on things to be able to give an introduction and answer questions (especially the ones concerning p5 vs. p6 we've been fielding for years).

Rob Hoelz was down here last Spring to give a talk about working on the Rakudo Perl 6 project, he might be in a better position to give a talk on general Perl 6. I can ask if he's interested (I'm not sure if he's on this list).

Doug Bell
madcityzen at gmail.com