[Chicago-talk] Holiday Meetings - Monk's Pub; Venue needed

Doug Bell madcityzen at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 22:51:11 PST 2015

As we go into the holiday season, we are in need of a new venue to hold our meetings. If anyone has some meeting space, let me know.

In lieu of an office hours, there will be an informal social get-together at Monk's Pub (http://www.monkspubchicago.com <http://www.monkspubchicago.com/>), Thursday November 5 (tomorrow) at 7:00pm. brian d foy, author of several Perl books, numerous CPAN modules, and founder of the Perl Mongers groups, is in town.

So come down, have a few drinks, and talk about Perl!

Doug Bell
madcityzen at gmail.com