[Chicago-talk] Fwd: Perl MySQL question

Sean Blanton sean at blanton.com
Thu Mar 26 09:48:40 PDT 2015

If you want a nice table format, simple to get started, check out
datatables.net JQurry plugin.

I used Dancer, Template Toolkit, JQuery and the Datatables plugin. Backend
was Moose and Bread::Board. Run on Linux with DBD::Sybase to connect to
SQLServer. The flavor of DB matters least of all, I believe.

I chose Dancer because it was the quickest way to get started for me at
least. As it grew, the templating of the JavaScript got a little hairy, but
not too bad.

Regards,
Sean

Sean Blanton