[Chicago-talk] Dreamweaver perl and mysql

Jeremy Wall jeremy at marzhillstudios.com
Wed Jul 29 15:13:53 PDT 2015

Catalyst gives you a lot power out of the box and helps you to follow some
patterns that will keep you from having problems later on.

If you want simpler then you can just go with vanilla CGI scripts. But
either way this isn't going to be easy
Wow just took a look at catalyst. Seems easier to just stick with
Dreamweaver and access my MySQL tables with php -- if you are saying I
can't do so with perl.