[Chicago-talk] Dreamweaver perl and mysql

Richard Reina gatorreina at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 13:48:59 PDT 2015

Your response if good. It's that I don't really understand what a framework
is. I've built a website with dreamweaver (without knowing any html). Now I
would just like to build another small site that links to a MySQL database.
I see a lot of people use php but since I already know perl and DBI I
figured I could go that route. I'm just confused about what these
frameworks are (catalyst, mojolicious, dancer) and how they fit in. Maybe I
can hire a reasonably priced tutor ;)