[Chicago-talk] dancer2 authentication

richard at rushlogistics.com richard at rushlogistics.com
Tue Aug 11 15:21:03 PDT 2015

I am using dancer2 and was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of code that encrypts a password provided by a user and so that it can be stored in a MySQL database and code that would would allow me to match a provided password with the stored one when the user wants to log back in. Would in be better to use some sort of dancer plugin or just write my own code that uses Blowfish and Crypt:CBC? I am hoping that there must be some strong existing code out there. Please let me know if you know of any or if you have any ideas.

Thanks