[Chicago-talk] Presentation ideas list

Doug Bell madcityzen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 22:21:00 PDT 2015

At the last presentation, I was asked about potential topics for Perl Mongers talks. If you'd like to give a 30 or 60 minute presentation for Chicago.PM (or indeed any PM group), but don't know what to give a talk on, I've assembled some ideas on a Google Docs page: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FLJS2xUA4K1eMDL7kCUbY__zWuN62nRgorGxf4AOsK4/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/document/d/1FLJS2xUA4K1eMDL7kCUbY__zWuN62nRgorGxf4AOsK4/edit?usp=sharing>

If you have ideas for topics you'd like to hear about, please add them to the document.

If you have a topic, but have no idea how to give a talk, e-mail me and I'll be happy to help.

Doug Bell
madcityzen at gmail.com