[Chicago-talk] Holiday Schedule - Topic needed

Doug Bell madcityzen at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 23:04:16 PDT 2014

The holiday season is coming up, which wreaks havoc on our schedule. The presentation meetings for November and December fall too close to holidays (this year, directly on Thanksgiving and Christmas, respectively). So, instead, we have an open meeting during our normal Office Hours slot.

If anyone would like to give a presentation on either of those days, let us know. If there is any topic you'd like to see, let us know so we can find a knowledgable speaker.

Doug Bell
madcityzen at gmail.com