[Chicago-talk] Meeting/Presentation Ideas

Doug Bell madcityzen at gmail.com
Fri Jul 4 14:32:45 PDT 2014

Next month's meeting (August) is going to be a lightning talks meeting on "My Development Environment". If you want to stand up and show something cool or useful from your development environment, editor, shell, workflow, or otherwise, leave a comment on the Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/ChicagoPM/events/184243292/

After that, we've got nothing planned, so if you've got any ideas on something you'd like to present, or something you'd like to see presented, we can talk about them here on the mailing list.

I know at least one person would like a talk on the Modern Perl object systems, Moo, Moose, and the associated best practices around them (Role::Tiny, Type::Tiny, etc...)

Doug Bell
madcityzen at gmail.com