[Chicago-talk] Meetup next week?

Doug Bell madcityzen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 12:42:17 PST 2013

Done. http://www.meetup.com/Windy-City-Perl-mongers-Meetup/events/97926272/

We also need a speaker for this month, or I could subject you all to a talk
about the various module build systems Perl has (I can now say I've used
them all).

Doug Bell
madcityzen at gmail.com

On Jan 4, 2013, at 2:25 PM, David Mertens <dcmertens.perl at gmail.com> wrote:

Hey everyone -

At one point we had discussed meeting for project nights on the second
Thursday of the month. Is this still a go for next Thursday?

Thanks!
David