[Chicago-talk] Odd HoH bug/problem

Shawn Carroll shawn.c.carroll at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 11:33:14 PDT 2012

Let me preface this by saying that I have not been able to reproduce
this problem in a smaller program and I understand that this makes it
less useful for identifying the root cause.

In my program I create a HoHoH and need to step through in a final
sub.  As I've done many times in the past I use a while block and use
each to assign the key & value to loop variables.

	while( my ($id, $types) =  each %data )
	{
		say "$id => $types";
		while ( my ($type, $data) = each %{ $types })
		{
			my $callPuts = $strikes->{$callPut};
		#	say "$instrumentID -> $callPut";

shawn.c.carroll at gmail.com