[Chicago-talk] Perl Mongers Project Night

Joel Berger joel.a.berger at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 08:45:48 PDT 2012

Hi Joe,

We would love to have you. The meeting place is only a few blocks from
Union Station if a train could keep your costs down. As to parking,
that I'm not as sure about (since I always take the train). There are
some websites that let you search for parking; I know we used one a
few weeks ago for a wedding, and I don't remember if this
http://www.chicagoparkingmap.com/map_static.jsp is it or not.

I am going to forward this to the list, perhaps other people will know
better than I.

Cheers,

Joel