[Chicago-talk] Monger Seeking Ride To YAPC

Joakim Lagerqvist joakim.lagerqvist at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 16:43:14 PDT 2012

On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 5:52 AM, David Mertens <dcmertens.perl at gmail.com> wrote:
> I live in Chicago and will be going to Madison. I have not ironed out my
> plans yet. I may have a ride figured out for Tuesday night, but it's still a
> bit tentative. Who else is going, and would anybody like to share a ride?
> Or, if you are not Jeff, are you looking for a ride? I have a care and hope
> to get a ride to Madison, but I can drive (and take people) if I can't find
> a ride myself.

I replied to Jeff off the list and offered him a ride. I plan to pick
up Jeff at Midway on Tuesday afternoon to drive up to Madison, if
anyone else wants a ride you are welcome to join.

I will likely go back to Chicago early afternoon on Friday, but
haven't completely made up my mind yet.

Cheers,
Joakim