[Chicago-talk] LWP::UserAgent->get('https://....") invalid_request

tiger peng tigerpeng2001 at yahoo.com
Fri May 13 06:36:38 PDT 2011

All,

Unable to install perl module on client's Linux server, I test the script with
newly installed strawberry Perl on laptop (Installation  of LWP::Protocol::https
was failed)

http/https connection (no proxy) from home okay.
https connection behind the firewall (with proxy): "Bad Request" (tried
$ua->agent('Mozilla/5.0'). No effect).

Any thought?

Thanks,