[Chicago-talk] Book trade and social meeting on September 21st

Joshua joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 21:49:09 PDT 2010

Let's have a book trade/give-away and social Perl Mongers meeting on
September 21st. Bring a good bag because I have quite a few to
contribute :)

We can meet up at the Google office: 20 W Kinzie, 17th floor at 7:00
pm. If anyone wants to give a talk, they are more than welcome to.
After we are done with talks and books, we can migrate over to a local
bar (Rock Bottom?) and have a few drinks to celebrate the end of
summer :)

Please RSVP to me so that I can have you on the security list for the building.

See you there,
Josh