[Chicago-talk] Book trade and social meeting on September 21st

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Mon Oct 4 10:16:30 PDT 2010

>>>>> "Joshua" == Joshua  <joshua.mcadams at gmail.com> writes:

Joshua> I cleaned my bookshelf for my upcoming move, so I'm going to have
Joshua> quite a few books to give away. Come early for the best
Joshua> selection :)

I'm moving too, and I have about 250 O'Reilly titles that won't have
room in the much smaller apartment.  I've decided to donate them to
FreeGeek, the local commodity computer recycler and host of many open
source meetings, so they can have them for their already eclectic
library.