[Chicago-talk] Meeting / Cassandra

Brad Doty bdoty at eqtc.com
Thu Apr 8 09:53:04 PDT 2010

Ted,

Sounds like your talk could fill the meeting.

But I have to question the wisdom of using a database named after a
woman who foretold the future but was cursed with the fact that noone
would ever believe her.  Does that mean you have to ignore whatever the
Cassandra database tells you?  Or does it just apply to your users?

Other questions include:
Can you get information from the present or the past out of Cassandra,
or is it only good for the future?

Does Al Gore use Cassandra?

Or is it used by those 5 guys paid by BP and Exxon Mobil to say that
Climate Change is no big deal?

Thanks,

b.Rad

Message: 4