[Chicago-talk] Create PDF Recommendation

Jim Jacobus jim.jacobus at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 11:28:22 PDT 2009

Can anyone recommend an easy way to create PDFs? I want to supply a report
to customers as either a HTML for or PDF. File I am creating is simple, no
graphics, single column, monospaced characters.
I was going to use PDF-Create-1.04 , but with it I have to do a lot of work
like keeping track of page breaks and such. I've done that before, but I was
hoping there would be something easier since I can start with an HTML.
Ideally, it would work like the print preview in the Firefox browser--in
other words it would work like a print driver. Any ideas? Thanks in advance.