[Chicago-talk] [WindyCity-pm] Time for a Perl Mongers meeting?

brian d foy brian.d.foy at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 09:26:29 PDT 2009

Okay, I'm declaring that Clark Street Ale House on Wednesday at 7.
I'll meet Chris at his hotel and get him there.

For those that might not know Chris Nandor, he's the guy who runs
Use.perl, which is a slashdot knockoff. He also works for Slashdot. :)
 He's the author of Mac::Carbon, has done a lot with MacPerl (you
younguns probably never heard of it :), and lots of other Mac stuff.
You may have seen him singing one of his songs for the CNN GOP debates