[Chicago-talk] perl 5.10.1 linux Question

Warren Lindsey warren.lindsey at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 09:01:18 PDT 2009

After restaging my personal Linux boxen many times over the years,
I've come to learn when using package based distros you must make a
decision early on whether to install your own perl and modules or to
use the provided pkgs/rpms. After installing and upgrading your Linux
a few times you'll find a system that works for you.

Once you start to approach the enterprise level you can start to look
at tools like puppet or chef to help out.