[Chicago-talk] Chicago.pm Meeting - March 31st

Michael Potter michael at potter.name
Tue Mar 31 22:08:15 PDT 2009

Tony,

My slides are on my website on my downloads page.  The real preso is better
because I have quite a few animations and prerecorded demos.  I will be
giving the bash preso again at the polyglot programmers meeting sometime in
the near future.

I will try to remember to post the announcement to this list.

--
Michael Potter