[Chicago-talk] [WindyCity-pm] Meeting on the 24th

Sean Blanton, Ph.D. sean at blanton.com
Wed Mar 25 07:40:42 PDT 2009

Bookslut sounds better than TweetUp, which I'm not going to make after all.
The Hopleaf is a great place with the best Belgian beer selection. I've been
dying to go there since the smoking ban was put into effect since it was one
of the smokiest bars in Chicago.

Sean Blanton, Ph.D.

Follow: http://www.twitter.com/seanblanton
Connect: http://www.linkedin.com/in/seanblanton