[Chicago-talk] Frozen Perl

Joshua McAdams joshua.mcadams at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 11:58:56 PST 2009

Hi everyone, frozen perl (http://www.frozen-perl.org/mpw2009/) is coming up
soon... the first weekend in February!

We have a few Chicago.pm/WindyCity.pm'ers who are speaking at the
conference.  brian d foy is teaching a class on Friday.  Andy Lester is
keynoting on Saturday.  And Jon Rockway is closing out Saturday with a
talk.  If I missed anyone else from Chicago, please let us know that you are
speaking.

Also, if you are going and are trying to figure out how to get there, there
are a few of us that are driving... I am at least :)  I'm planning on
heading out Friday afternoon and coming back Saturday night or Sunday
afternoon (flexible schedule as of now).  If you are interested in a ride,
let me know and we can work something out.  Also, if you were planning on
driving already and wouldn't mind taking someone with you, please speak up.

See you at Frozen Perl,
Josh