[Chicago-talk] Re: mod_perl config help

Siddhartha Basu sidd.basu at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 08:19:45 PST 2009

On Wed, 28 Jan 2009, Jay Strauss wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 2:05 PM, Dan Rench <drench+chipm at gmail.com> wrote:
> > My guess is your "legacy conf file" has a line like:
> >
> > export SOMEVAR=^I
> >
> > (where ^I is a literal tab character)
That seems to be the problem, i have a one like this with spaces(left out before)
export QUICKSEARCH_CLASSES='dicty::UI::Search::Gene
dicty::UI::Search::Gene_product dicty::UI::Search::Gene_description
dicty::UI::Search::GO dicty::UI::Search::EST_DPUR
dicty::UI::Search::Colleague dicty::UI::Search::Author
dicty::UI::Search::Primary_id dicty::UI::Search::Webpages'

in a single line which i took out and the code worked. Now have to
figure out a way to get this in.

thanks
-siddhartha